I love being involved in my community. Growing up, I often helped my Mom at local organizations’ events. I have continued serving my community because I believe if every body plays a small part in making the world a better place, then one day, it will be.
Big Sisters Regina:
I am currently a Big Sister (also known as a mentor) to a “little”. I spend time with her weekly being a friend and mentor.
Disabilities Services for Students:
• Took notes for students with disabilities at the University of Saskatchewan and the University of Regina
Youth Advisory Council for the Saskatoon Community Foundation:
• Analyzed submitted grant applications and presented grants to foundations and projects we saw most fit
Children’s Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan’s Radiothon:
• Collected and recorded telephone donations
• Helped at coffee houses and compiled Christmas bags for inmates
Canadian Cancer Society:
• Collected donations for their Daffodil campaign
Spiritwood Chamber of Commerce and Lions Club:
• Assisted with parades and community suppers